Applications for ICI 2019 are now open!
To apply complete the online form below or download a printable application form.
Please prepare a recorded audition, including two contrasting movements of unaccompanied Bach, an etude by Duport, Popper or Piatti and the exposition of a standard cello concerto.
You may submit recordings via YouTube links.
Application Fees & Dates
- Tuition, Room & Board: $3700
- $65 – Applications submitted before March 25, 2019
- $75 – Applications submitted after March 25, 2019
- $40 – Media Fee
- Tuition Deposit: $500 – Due May 15, 2019. This deposit holds your spot, is applied towards tuition but is non-refundable if you do not attend our program.
Cancellation Policy-The Tuition deposit of $500 is non-refundable for students that do not attend ICI.
- Half of tuition will be forfeit for cancellations less than 3 weeks prior to arrival.
- 100% of tuition will be forfeit for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Tuition is non-refundable for students that withdraw after arrival.
Students will receive notification of acceptance to our program on a rolling basis. We will not consider any applications without a recording. When ICI is enrolled to capacity, students will be notified of their position on the wait list. A $500 non-refundable deposit is due by May 15th, 2019 with the balance of the camp cost due by June 1, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you! Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email to: email@example.com
Snail Mail to: International Cello Institute
Executive Director, Anna Clift
P O Box 844
Northfield, MN 55057